Thursday, May 18, 2006

Ca fait mal!

We had our first series of vaccinations today at the doctor's office. Poor Mia cried during the second shot even though we had the special anti-pain patch. She didn't cry for long and had a shot of Tylenol before her afternoon nap to avoid a fever.

Dr. Forucade also suggested that we have another visit with an osteopath for her head. She likes to sleep with her head turned to the right and her skull is getting a bit deformed...

PS. I forgot Thomas' carte vitale (universal health card) when I went to the pharmacy to get Mia's vaccinations. 100 Euros! It was the first time I had paid so much in a pharmacy in France. I'm reimbursed but still, Vive la Secu!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home