A rainy weekend
We've had so much sunshine and hot weather the past few days that the inevitable thunderstorms have arrived. They'll be gone tomorrow so the sun will be out for Thomas' return - Yeah! But this weekend Mia and I are just playing and, when she's sleeping, I'm trying to get some of my projects finished. During her waking hours Mia is also very busy -- she's discovering her hands and yesterday started twiddling her fingers. This morning I saw that she no longer swings at her yellow bird with a closed fist but will actually explore it with her fingers and then kick up with her feet to make all three toys rattle at the same time. It's so facinating to see her motor skills imporve every day and I can't imagine having to go back to work and risk missing these milestones.

1 Comments:
Hi Babe! I am sooo glad that you are able to be home with Mia.
I have many happy memories of each of you as you grew and developed in your early years. Each event is such a thrill to see!
I'll be home tomorrow and Wednesday as they are my days off this week. Would love to hear from you. Call me in the A.M. I am usually waking up at about 6:30 A.M. Then off to Curves at 7:30. I am back home in an hour and then down to French by 11 A.M.
Hope we can talk real soon!
Lots of Love to All Three of You!
Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home