Friday night, date night
Not normally but today is an exception. We were supposed to go to the beach house for the weekend but neither Thomas nor I had the courage to prepare for the expedition. So instead we went to see his parents, who are currently babysitting Sophie's two girls Charlotte and Maelis. Mia was so excited to see Nano and Bomp but we did have a few speed bumps between her and her 2 1/2 year old cousin Charlotte. Any time Nano had Charlotte in her lap Mia would try and push her off. The opposite was true too. But when Charlotte was on my lap, the stakes were that much higher. Mia actually head-butted her cousin. Not once, but twice, because she missed the first time. I suppose she is learning all sorts of useful stuff at school.
So since all of our friends were busy and I knew that our babysitter was free, we decided to go to the movies. Now we're just waiting for the pasta to be done...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home