A big girl bed for a big girl
Thomas decided today that our Saturday morning should be spent at IKEA, shopping for Mia's first bed. When we got to the kid's section, Mia immediately stripped down to her panties and tried out all of the demo beds. We finally settled on this one and picked out heart sheets to go with it. When Thomas finally got it assembled, she was so excited that it took her awhile to settle down. We just went in and checked on her a few minutes ago. She's taken off her nap diaper and is fast asleep with her butt in the air.

1 Comments:
hi carlyn, I just stumbled on your site again... do you still use it? It's so nice to see pictures of mia, though I'm sure she's different now.... I hope you're doing well, baci bella! u.
Post a Comment
<< Home