Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Coucou Papa!

Boo made contact with Thomas! This time I made sure to read on the couch instead of in bed, to keep my husband's hand ready. Boo was pretty active -- I’ve noticed that the more I eat, the more he moves -- but it took Thomas awhile to understand what he was supposed to be "looking" for. But he felt did finally feel Boo's distinctive squirm. I think he was more perplexed than touched, but his eyes did tear up a bit, like any good future father.

I also made a cute observation this morning at the Jardin Publique where I go walking in the mornings. The rentrée in France has officially begun, as I saw at least ten well-dressed business men talking on cell phones while pushing strollers past ducks and geese to the daycare center on the far end of the park. Such modern fathers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home