Thursday, May 18, 2006

A slip of the langue

I made a gaffe tonight at dinner when I told Thomas that this summer we'd have to change Mia's cradle for a crib. He suggested taking her cousin Paola's bed (the daughter of his brother David and Elodie) and I said that they would most likely prefer to keep her bed for the second child. As soon as the words were out of my mouth I bit my lip and he knew: Elodie is 3 months pregnant. I managed to keep the secret for a whole week and one glass of wine ruins everything. At any rate, another cousin for our little girl!

Add her pregnancy to my friend Rachel and her husband Shawn who are expecting their second little munchkin... Thomas and I have some catching up to do. I shouldn't joke like that or my mom will get too excited. ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home