The honking will go on late into the night
France just won the match against Spain, 3-1 and the entire country is out celebrating. We had a group of friends and family over to watch the game on the big screen and Francesca even made pizza for the event. All I can say is that I'm glad Mia is such a good sleeper because with each goal made by France the entire neighborhood screamed. Most of the people in Bordeaux are now headed to the Place de la Victoire to celebrate and if Dad isn't already in bed in Paris, he could witness France at its most optimistic on the Champs. Yesterday everyone was giving reasons as to why the team would loose this match and tomorrow they'll be singing the praises of "old" Zidane. We'll see what happens Saturday night for the next match against Brazil. Plans are already being made about who will bring what and the bottles to be opened in case of a victory or a loss. I hope Dad, Wendy and the girls don't think the Frenchies are too insane!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home