Babysitters
I can't always leave Mia with Nano and so sometimes I have to resort to babysitters. My friends have given me a pretty good list but I have yet to find The One, who would basically replicate me but in a less-perfect form. The two I've tried so far have been nice girls but they always had the tv on and both wore a lot of perfume. And one of them has really large breasts and a penchant for low-cut shirts, which means I can only call her during the day when Thomas won't see her. I haven't yet called a sitter just to take an afternoon off -- only for dental appointments and interviews. Seeing how inexpensive it is (6 Euros an hour!) I may call one on a rainy day next week and go to the movies with a girlfriend.

1 Comments:
What are you going to do when I come to visit? I have big tits too ya know.
Post a Comment
<< Home