Monday, January 15, 2007

She drove me nuts all day today

I think she must be teething again, or is coming down with another cold, because she's just become insane. She's decided that sleeping is for all those other babies who can't crawl yet or aren't standing beside the table trying to reach their Great Grandmother's candy dish. Thomas took care of her yesterday afternoon for a few hours while I went downtown to check out the Winter Sales (yes, 70% off!). He looked just about wiped when I came home and is probably glad to be away on business this week - just to get a good rest, really.

Some of the highlights: she did get the candy dish but I was just behind her and my Super Mom reflexes were ready, she amused herself for about 20 minutes crawling through the bookcase in my office, around and around and around....And she figured out how to give kisses. She gave me about 4 or 5 of them before I put her down for bed. It makes all of the exhaustion worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home