I'm glad this week is over!
Vinexpo is finally over. We surived, but barely. For the past week we've had dinners or tastings or gatherings of one sort of another every night. I think Thomas and I will go to bed at the same time as Mia tonight.
Our dinner at Chateau Palmer on Monday night was the highlight of the week. You can check out pictures on their blog. No, I'm not in any of them - thank goodness!
Last night was the closing ceremony for Vinexpo, the Fete de la Fleur and the nation-wide Fete de la musique. I missed it all because I had organised the graduation ceremony for the university and ended up getting stuck in traffic on the way back. But we did see a lot of people having a great time singing or dancing in the streets.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home