Obstetrician to the stars…
We had our 6 month check up tonight with the doctor who will help bring Boo into the world. Thomas was somewhat unsure about coming for the consultation but was quickly rewarded for his efforts when he saw two of the players for the Girondins www.girondins.com/index2.html (players 21 and 24) in the waiting room with their very pregnant wives. He had this very surprised look on his face but didn’t say anything more than a polite Bonsoir until we were in Dr. Lefevre’s office for our consultation. She laughed at his incredulity and said that she was the unofficial obstetrician to the wives of the team members, having even delivered the first child of France’s greatest soccer player ever Zidane www.zidane.fr.
Dad being reassured by her established professional experince we quickly moved on to Boo… who’s doing just fine. The doctor’s a little worried that Boo is not as big as he should be but said that it’s nothing to be too concerned about. It could be that a growth-spurt is coming up (which would explain why I’m tired this week) or just that I need to stop walking so much. If she only knew how much I walked before getting pregnant… At any rate, I now have 1 to 2 hours every afternoon that must be spent lying down. So basically now I have a good excuse for lying around on my butt all afternoon with a good book!

1 Comments:
He the two soccer players where Kodja Afanou and Rio Mavuba
Post a Comment
<< Home