Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Une nouvelle copine

After the traditional Wednesday outing to the Jardin Public with Emanuelle and her daughter Nina, we continued on to wander around downtown a bit before heading home. I wandered a bit longer than I had planned and Mia decided she was too hungry to wait until we got home. So I went to one of my favorite squares, Place du Parlement, and installed the buggy on the terrace of a little cafe. There was another mom feeding her little girl and we made the comment on how "Quand c'est l'heure, c'est l'heure"*. We started chatting, baby behavior and the adjustment to motherhood, when we realized the girls were the same age: little Agathe was born just two days before Mia and in the same clinic! Had I ever left my room I could have met Agathe's mom two months ago. As it is, they're moving to our section of town and our chances of meeting at another cafe will be greatly increased.

Quand c'est l'heure, c'est l'heure When it's time, it's time

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home