Hi Babe! You look gorgeous!!! I hope that you enjoyed yourself! I am working thru Monday night and will call you on Tuesday A.M. July 4th.The store has been very very busy. I wrote about $15,000 worth of business today. Had to work until 7 P.M. and then went to see The Devil Wears Prada at 7:15. Merle Streep has some great lines! I wish I could be there to see you in person. Please give Mia and hug and kiss from me. Love to All, Mom
3 Comments:
Hi Babe! You look gorgeous!!! I hope that you enjoyed yourself!
I am working thru Monday night and will call you on Tuesday A.M. July 4th.The store has been very very busy. I wrote about $15,000 worth of business today. Had to work until 7 P.M. and then went to see The Devil Wears Prada at 7:15. Merle Streep has some great lines!
I wish I could be there to see you in person. Please give Mia and hug and kiss from me.
Love to All, Mom
I love this picture. Tell everyone hello for me. Can I call you on Wednesday?
Whew, afraid I was going to miss it (your Dad's pictures spooled for about 15 minutes on a cable modem and I had to bail)!
Is that the "Elizabeth Arden Red Door Clinic" you are stepping out of??? You both look like you received the spa treatment! Very nice.
Post a Comment
<< Home