Our Nounou is a pearl!
Mia had her first day with Nounou Delphine today. Every Tuesday she'll go off to work with Daddy (Nounou lives near the Chateau) and I'll go to work at the association. We found her through a friend of ours who will start working with Thomas in December and has decided to leave her little girl Lola (7 months) with Delphine. There's also another little girl that is two months younger than Mia who starts next week. Delphine is so sweet - after our first conversation over the phone I knew she was the one. She even put her 4 year old son Alexis on the phone because he wanted to say hello to the new little girl that was going to come and play with him.
Nounou sent back a note about the first day:
1er jour chez Nounou (par Mia)
Nous avons fait connaisance et visite la maison. Mes futures petites copines ne sont pas encore la; tous les jouets sont donc rien que pour moi... et Nounou aussi!
Pas de bol aujourd'hui cote meteo, on est sorties juste pour aller chercher Alexis a l'ecole maternelle.
Cote sommeil: une demi heure seulement ce matin et un peu pres une heure et demi cet apres-midi: je n'etais pas vraiment decide d'aller au dodo.
Nounou m'a dit que j'etais une gourmande car j'ai englouti mon midi et mon goute. Elle ma donne du bon pain pour soulager gens gencives: miam miam!
Alexis et un "grand" tres sympa: il a voulu me preter des jouets "de grand"
Voila, tout s'est bien passe, je veux bien retourner chez Nounou mardi prochain.
1st day at Nanny's (by Mia)
We met each other and visited the house. My future girlfriends aren't here yet; so I had the toys all to myself... and Nanny too!
We had bad luck today with the weather, we only went out to pick up Alexis at elementary school.
Sleep: only a half hour this morning and about an hour and a half this afternoon: I wasn't really into going sleepies.
Nanny said I was a gourmande because I gulped down my lunch and my snack. She gave me some yummy bread to soothe my gums: yum yum!
Alexis is a nice "big-boy": he wanted to loan me all of his "big-boy" toys.
So everything went well and I can't wait to go back to Nanny's next Tuesday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home