French elections
Can I vote here? No, because I'm not French and I'm not motivated enough to go through the long and complicated nationality process. But I'm still interested in the outcome of the elections. The candidates are just getting started and everyone has their blog or website in order to be in touch with the people. Thomas will most likely vote for Nicolas as he's becoming more and more conservative with age. (You can also see our mayor Jupe speaking in favor of his party's candidate.) Thomas' dad will most likely vote for Segolene. You can imagine that we've had some interesting family dinners lately.
You can follow it all through a partnership between Google and France2 who have set up a special election search engine.

1 Comments:
hey just a minute!!
there is absolutly no chance that I ever vote for Nicolas!!!
Please!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home