Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sunny California?

We've somehow managed to bring Bordeaux weather along with us on the flight. Patrick and Petrina, who are kind enough to let us crash at their place, are thrilled because that means fresh show in the mountians. Thomas and I are a little disappointed because we had been hoping to take the 356 but with weather like this not only would we freeze but we would also get pretty wet.

We got in late last night after what seemed to be the longest flight ever. It was great flying Business on the international leg (a chair that turns into a bed and fresh baked chocolate chip cookies? That's service I could really get used to) but having a connection in Chicago was just painful. And, to be honest, domestic First Class is just not worth the extra money. With the exception that you get to use the seperate Security checkpoint, that is.

I'm waiting for Thomas to finish his shower before calling Mia on Skype. We left her off at her grandparent's house on Monday night with an ear infection. She had been doing better since the 39 degree Friday night but still had a bit of a fever so I took her to Dr. Oui just in case (that's his real name, Dr. Yes). He checked her over and found that she had an ear infection and put her on antibiotics. I'm not overjoyed but I don't want her to be in pain either so I had no choice. We had called from Paris to check on her yesterday and Pascal said that she was crawling all over the house exploring so I'm guessing that she's doing just fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home