Spring showers bring strikes
Oh yes, the warm rainy weather we've had lately has inspired La Poste and the ebouers to go on strike. They feel Spring coursing through their veins (or listened to the ski report and the news of fresh powder) and they decided they needed a break. For once on a Tuesday morning, no noisy trash truck passed by our house at 5:30 to wake us up. At 8:50, when I arrived outside La Poste ten minutes before opening, I was welcomed by a hand-written sign stating that some employees were on strike. I then spent 35 minutes trying to keep Mia amused while the 1 employee of La Poste handled all the customers picking up their mail, sending Valentine's Day packages, or pulling money out of their bank account.
The care package was really worth it though. (Thanks Mom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home