Day 2 without Dada
I stopped by our friend Nellie's house today to return the scarf that she left at our place after Saturday night's dinner. I ended up staying for tea while our girls played together (or to be more precise, while Mia crawled all over their apartment and Mathilde - 6mo- sat and laughed). Conversational subjects: living with husbands who travel a lot for work, making friends in Bordeaux (Nellie's Spanish) that aren't the typical Bordelais snobs you hear so much about, and the weather. Yes, the weather. Meteo France predicted horrible storms for Bordeaux today - so much rain that we expected Noah to make an apperance. Today was one of the sunniest days we've had in about two weeks. So when MF also predicted snow (again) we laughed (again). Well this time MF got it right: It's been snowing for about an hour and I must have at least an inch of powder on the terrace.
Mia has two more teeth coming in on top. I'm hoping that explains the slight (ha!) increase in her energy level. This kid could crawl the NY city marathon in record time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home