The weekend just flew by
I think we could use another one. I can't believe it's already Sunday evening and tomorrow Thomas goes to work...and Tuesday he heads to the States for another series of tastings.
Yesterday we tested out the new bike seat that I bought last week with a trip to the Capucins market. Mia seemed to enjoy it but I think she was more interested in the buttons on the back of my jeans. She points at everything and says, "Ta-ta"most of the time but is getting better at understanding me. This evening she started with "Nah-nah" but I have no idea of what that could mean yet. Her comprehension improves daily in English but seems to be a bit slower in French. She'll give me a kiss when I ask for one in English (talk about making my heart melt!) but when Thomas asks in French she won't do it... until he says it in English that is...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home