Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Day 1 without Dada

Actually it's more like day 2 for Mia since she hasn't seen him since Sunday night but he did only leave this morning... At any rate, he's currently somewhere over the Atlantic on his way to New York for the first leg of his world tour. I promised to give him Mia updates on a daily basis for the next two weeks.

The big news for this Tuesday in Bordeaux: snow. Just as Nano arrived to watch Mia this afternoon so that I could go to work big flakes started falling on the terrace. Nothing stuck but it is very cold and windy. A little hard to take after 3 weeks of warm temperatures.

And when Nano arrived, what did she get? 2 kisses from Mia! I had been asking all morning for one but all she did was stick her finger out and say, "Ta! Nah!", which was cute but still not a kiss. I did get a pretty good cookie crumb covered cuddle when I came home though.

She's calling for her bath...

19h27: au lit apres un bon bain, un diner de poisson, du riz, des tomates et des capres, un dessert de creme a la vanille ET un biberon de 150ml!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home