Back in LA
We're here and we're hot. I can't believe the temperatures here in California and am dreading being in Phoenix tomorrow.
The flight in was less than the nightmare I had imagined but dealing with jet-lag for a toddler is not easy. She keeps waking up at 4am and playing until 6am and then wants to nap until 9am. With this bizarre sleep schedule I think she's also coming down with a cold - perfect for our flight tomorrow!
But we're having a great time with UJ and AF. To see them playing with Mia you would think that I'm the only adult in the room. They clap at everything she does and Aunt Fran can stop saying how cute Mia is.
We have some cute pictures of Mia on the merry-go-round at Fashion Island to post. Today is UJ's birthday so we're going over to SCP and then maybe to the beach or the pool in the afternoon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home