Thursday, August 23, 2007

Walking the dog

My day basically consists of trying to finish a project. Mia's goal is to make that impossible for me. Today is a day like any other, with my list of unfinished projects getting longer and longer. So when Mia woke up early from her nap (right after I had begun working on my project-du-jour) I gave her a project of her own: walking her stuffed-animal dog. I wish I had been able to get a picture because it really was so cute to see her walking around trailing a dog tied to a piece of ribbon saying, "woo woo, galk, down down". She even turned around and patted her thigh to call him like I showed her!

I did finish today's project!

Her letter for La Maison des Enfants arrived today in the mail. We have a week of adaptation beginning on the 18th of September and then she'll be on her own every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon until June '08.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home