Thursday, October 04, 2007

Lunch on the terrace

Good news for the harvest and for lunch on the terrace: the sun and warm weather are back!

With this crazy weather (cold one week, warm the next) Mia is sick again. I can hear her coughing downstairs in bed. We were up all last night because she was so sick. When I saw the doctor this morning he kind of shrugged his shoulders and said, "She's started 'school' so she's going to get sick more often. He suggested I stock up on coffee to make it through the day.

Busy weekend planned: Friday Mia is going to her Nano's for the night (uh, providing she's feeling better) because we're going to dinner. The cousin of Thomas' ex-wife has invited us over... Humh. Saturday is Dada day and Thomas has promised to spend all afternoon with Mia. Until the rugby match starts, that is. Sunday we have the Maison des Enfant's picnic, David's birthday lunch with the family, and then Thomas has a soccer match at the stadium.

Guess I'll try and get a nap in while I can...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home