Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thursday

Finally the sun has come out again! After two days of rain and cold weather, we were finally able to leave the house for more than just a trip to buy a baguette. I took Mia to the Bordelais park this morning on the bike and let her collect "gocks" until our basket was practically full. I was hoping to show here the animals in the petting zoo - bunnies, goats and ducks - but I couldn't find them. I didn't remember the park being so big! We did find a neat playground with lots of toys for children just her age. She loved the slide in the shape of a cat that she was able to go up and slide down all by herself. There was a lot of head nodding and, "I do" when we found that one...

This afternoon we're visiting a house for sale on the other side of the Chartrons with 4 bedrooms, an office and a huge backyard. The pictures have Thomas all in a dither but I'd rather wait to see the place before I get too excited. Knowing that I'm the one who would have to pack the house up makes me stay grounded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home