Snack time
Mia woke up from her nap with a bit of a temperature so we're just hanging low this afternoon. She's kind of grouchy so I took the bunny and started feeding it a cookie. That got her to laugh and she started feeding her own cookie to the bunny too. But when the bunny asked her for more, "moh-moh", she shook her head no and said, "all done!" A girl should never share her cookie.
I've been busy looking for a new house today. We had dinner with friends last night who recently bought a house in the suburbs and re-did the entire place. My revelation was that by buying a new house I could design my own kitchen and buy a HUGE oven and gas range. So I had our place estimated today and we're visiting a 5 bedroom with a garden tomorrow.

1 Comments:
Who needs a FIVE bedroom house? You're starting to sound like an American again.
Post a Comment
<< Home