Thursday, September 20, 2007

Et ca continue...

Aunt Zoe was here and gone too fast... Mia keeps asking to go downstairs to her room and when I say no she puts her hand on her cheek and whispers, "nite-nite". Zoe did a lot of sleeping when she was here so I hope she's going back well-rested.

I barely had time to change the sheets before Sophie's husband Thibault showed up and Thomas' cousin Dodo arrived for their stay. Lucky for me they both arrived with a bouquet of flowers! Dodo even did the shopping and cooked dinner. Now I remember why I fell in love with my (half) Italian.

To my great dismay this morning I read in the paper that the SNCF has decided to go on strike. Of course, they'll begin just two days before my Leave-the-Husband-and-Kid-at-Home weekend in Paris. President Sarko not only wants to plunge France into total chaos with his reforms but he's also decided to screw with my Crowded House concert weekend. As if I needed another reason not to like him...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

rien depuis le 20 septembre!!!
je veux bien croire que les traductions du blog de palmer te prennes du temps mais quand même!!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Carlina said...

If I didn't have to spend an hour cleaning up a bottle of strawberry juice that your daughter dropped on the floor, maybe I would have time to make a post.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home