Thursday, October 13, 2005

Things are looking up

The results are in and the good news is that I don't have any unknown infections that are causing me grief. The bad news is that there's still no "medical" reason as to why I'm having contractions. I have a sneaking suspicion that all of this has something to do with the level of thyroid medication that I have in my blood but the specialist just laughed me off. He was also the quack who said that my getting pregnant had nothing to do with the thyroid meds either. Maybe I should change "experts".

At any rate, I do feel better today. I've actually been much more active but have had fewer contractions overall. With any luck, this will be the only hiccup in the pregnancy.

All of France is celebrating the victory against Cyprus -- 4 to 0! This means that they qualify for next year's world cup in Germany. Finally the country is starting to come out of its funk. Even the SNCM has decided to go back to work after a 23-day strike.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home