Nesting
If I skipped some of the other pregnancy symtoms, I'm making up for it in the "nesting" department. With the start-date for the work downstairs delayed, I can't decorate Boo's room yet so I've made a list of other pressing projects. Like scrubbing the stains off the wall in the upstairs closet today (because everyone can see that). Or cleaning the floorboards under the cabinets in the kitchen. The fireplace has been painted 4 times because I can't decide on the right color. I've also started cleaning out our closets and selling things on ebay. Tomorrow I'm going to put a fresh layer of caulk around our shower floor. The only thing that's holding me back from attacking the bedrooms is that fact that I can't lift 5l of paint on my own. Needless to say Thomas is going to have a busy weekend ahead of him!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home