Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Rdv with the clinic's sage femme

She seemed nice but stressed me out a little by saying that I should have contacted her earlier to do all of my labor-prep courses with her. Of course, I DID contact her 3 weeks ago so if I'm starting later than I should it's only due to her poor scheduling. So basically every day next week I get to learn how to souffler and pousser correctly. I also got my packing list of what I'm supposed to bring "in a small suitcase". This is an incredibly detailed list; I don't think I take this much stuff with me when I travel to the States. In fact I know I leave my rectal electronic thermometer (for me) at home.

I'm going downtown to get the last of these must-haves-for-the-clinic and will pack our suitcase tonight. Not much longer...

*souffler blow; pousser push

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home