Monday, February 20, 2006

Such little socks!

Laundry and rangement has started for little Boo. I had to go to three different markets before I found the "correct" soap to wash baby clothes with. And now I'm stressing about the layers of clothes I'm supposed to dress Boo with at the maternite -- here they tell me to use a kimono bodysuit, a sweater, socks, all covered by a one-piece footie and a hat. And that for the first three months baby always has to be very well covered (at least one more layer than what I'm wearing). In my American books they say that the "adjustment period" lasts only a short period of time (no sweaters needed) and that I can quickly dress the Boo "appropriately". What's a new Mom to do? Trust my instincts and listen to my mom, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home