She slept through the night!
They say that for kids it takes one day per hour of jet-lag to adapt. So with 9 hours of difference between Bordeaux and California, she's doing pretty well. Last night she (finally) slept through the night and I even had to wake her this morning when the sitter came. Hopefully she'll do another 12 hours again tonight because after a month of her waking up at 5:30am I'm a little tired.
But despite the long hours spent in airports and on planes, it was a gem of a trip. We had so much fun seeing all of you! I'll put some pictures up of our time in Irvine with AF and UJ and some more of our trip to Reno to see my college friend Rachel and her family. (I still laugh when I see the look of fear come into Thomas' eyes when they took us to a waterpark!!)
And now the best part is that you've all been convinced of a trip to Bordeaux. Even Aunt Denise has accepted to come and let Thomas cook for her! Miracles happen every day.
A big THANK YOU to everyone - we had a wonderful trip and Mia's English is so much better than her French now!
Now on to the pictures....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home