Already Thursday!
It's been another busy week. Getting ready for another two weeks of vacation that is! On Saturday we leave for the mountains and two weeks of hiking and gourmet eating with our friends Joanna, Jerome and their little girl Anouk.
So Mia and I have been spending the week doing laundry, putting things away, getting other things out, going to the police station (someone stole our trash bin), and playing. We're actually doing a lot of that last one.
This morning she put on a pair of my shorts and tried to wear them around the house. She got really upset when they wouldn't stay on so I found a clothespin to hold them up around her waist. She spent all morning dancing around the living room in them! She makes me laugh so hard it brings tears to my eyes. I'm so lucky I can stay home with her!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home